Skip To Main Content

Academic Renewal

An undergraduate student may request to remove up to three quarters or two semesters of previous academic work from baccalaureate degree consideration.  Application for Academic Renewal is made during the quarter in which the applicant plans to graduate by submitting a letter to the Committee on Academic Renewal through the Associate Provost for Academic Programs, Building 98.  For details on this policy, please refer to the Academic Renewal section of the University Catalog.