Skip To Content

Requesting Grade Changes from RD Grades

Requesting Grade Changes from RD Grades

The following steps should be followed to change grades from “RD” to letter grades for specific classes after the grading period has ended.

  1. All instructors submitting grades after the grading period must complete a Late Grade Submission form.  To download please click Late Grade Submission (PDF).

  2. The Late Grade Submission Form must be signed by the Dean.  The Dean must indicate on the form whether there was a serious or compelling reason why the grades were not submitted by the deadline and the type of grade change forms to be provided to the instructors. 

  3. Instructors or a representative designated by the Dean must submit the completed Late Grade Submission form in person to the Registrar's Office (Bldg. 98, 2nd floor) and request grade change forms for the class/section that requires grade changes.

  4. The Registrar's Office will provide the recommended grade change forms to the instructors or college representatives.  To allow the Registrar's Office lead time in preparing these forms, it is recommended that instructors or college representatives inform Cynthia Chatfield (ext. 2101 or about their grade change form requests prior to coming to the Registrar's Office. These forms may not be mailed.

  5. Instructors receiving the "RD Grade Change" forms should verify that the grade entered corresponds to the student's name/BroncoNumber and class information pre-printed on the form.  

  6. After completing a grade change form for ALL the students in the class with RD grades, submit the forms all at once to the Registrar's Office.

Grades will be changed within 3 business days of receipt by the Registrar's Office. Please note that academic standing is calculated approximately one week after the grading period and is not recalculated after grade changes. It is therefore important that grade changes are submitted to the Registrar's Office as soon as possible.