Requests for official transcripts can be ordered online or in-person:
All outstanding fees owed to the university must be paid before your transcript order can be processed.
Among the benefits that you will realize from online Transcript Ordering are:
- Convenient 24/7 access
- Secure transactions
- Automatic order updates via email and text
- Online order tracking
- Ability to order multiple transcripts
for multiple recipients in one order
Important items before placing your transcript order:
- Before completing your request, please verify that all grades have been posted. If you are a recent graduate, also verify that your degree has been awarded. Your transcripts will not be held for missing grades or degree pending.
- *For grade changes and repeated courses, please verify via BroncoDirect, that your record reflects your updated requests before ordering your transcript online.
- Transcript requests ordered online via the National Student Clearinghouse may take 5-10 business days to process.
- Electronic transcripts can be delivered relatively quickly. However, if you attended Cal Poly Pomona during or prior to Summer 1987, the electronic transcript (pdf) is not available and your official transcript will be processed in the regular paper format.
- WARNING: Electronic transcripts are intended to be delivered directly to other institutions/companies for one time use. Printed copies of these transcripts display the word "COPY" over the entire page. If your intention is to obtain a printed copy of an official transcript for yourself you should request a paper transcript.
- Before ordering, be sure the recipient will accept electronic transcripts. Also be sure you have the correct email address of the recipient. The email address provided should be the intended recipient of the electronic transcript. The electronic transcript is considered unofficial if it is forwarded. Please note that access to the electronic transcript will expire 30 days after it’s been created.
Ordering Your Transcripts
Transcripts can be ordered via the Internet 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse at www.studentclearinghouse.com.
Click on the Order/Track Transcript button and select 'California State Polytechnic University, Pomona' from the drop down list. You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.
Your signed consent will be required to fulfill your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can return via fax, mail or as a scanned email attachment.
Transcript fees are $6 per transcript plus an additional $2.25 processing fee per recipient address. There is an additional $1.75 fee per recipient for pdf transcripts, which covers the digital signature and security features. If you are ordering multiple transcripts to be sent to the same address, you will be charged only one $2.25 processing fee and the $1.75 pdf processing fee. If you are ordering multiple transcripts to be sent to multiple addresses, you will be charged the $2.25 processing fee and $1.75 pdf processing fee per address. Your credit card will not be charged until your transcript has been sent.
Attachments can be uploaded online or submitted with in person transcript orders. Attachements must be official documents, i.e, CASPA, NursingCAS, VMCAS, PTCAS, MCAS, DICAS, PharmCAS. We cannot include Resumes, Letters of Recommendation, Transcripts from other Universitites, Birth Certificates, etc.
Submit completed and signed Transcript Request Form and return to the Registrar's Office, CLA-Building 98, 2nd floor during business hours. Transcript fees must be paid at the Cashier's Office before transcripts can be released. The Cashier's Office is located in Building 98 (CLA) B1-123, adjacent to the Japanese Garden, and their office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Transcript requests ordered in-person take from 15-20 business days to process.
Transcript Request Form (PDF)
The transcript fee is $6 per transcript.
*Please make checks and money orders payable to Cal Poly Pomona.
Unofficial Transcript Requests
An unofficial transcript report is available through the Student Role in BroncoDirect. An active BroncoName and password is required to access BroncoDirect. If you are uncertain whether your account is active or if you don't remember your BroncoName and password, please contact Cal Poly Pomona's Help Desk at (909) 869-6776 or email@example.com for assistance.
If you do not have an active account and are unable to access BroncoDirect, please request an official transcript from the Registrar's Office via the National Student Clearinghouse.