The Planning Committee
About the Business Continuity Committee
The Business Continuity Planning (BCP) Committee is a cross-section of decision makers tasked with making strategic recovery and continuity planning decisions for the university.
The BCP Committee meets quarterly.
Working with the campus Business Continuity Analyst, the BCP Committee:
- Establishes goals and objectives for the campus Business Continuity Program
- Provides recommendations for enhancing the campus Business Continuity Program
- Review business continuity plans for critical function business units
Committee positions are established to represent the Divisions/Departments and Auxiliaries on campus. The following individuals identified by the Institutional Risk Department will serve in a professional capacity as identified below.
- Academic Affairs: Lisa Rotunni, Executive Director of Academic Research and Resources
- Finance & Administrative Services: Joseph Simoneschi, AVP for Finance & Administrative Services
- Associated Students, Inc.: Powell Velasco, Associate Executive Director, ASI
- Foundation, Inc.: Aaron Neilson, Director for Dining Services, CPP Foundation, Inc.
- Information Technology: Carol Gonzales, AVP for IT Security & Compliance & CISO
- President’s Office: Paulette Blumberg, Deputy Chief of Staff
- Risk Management: Michael DeSalvio, Environmental Health & Safety Manager
- Student Affairs: Kevin Colaner, AVP for Student Services
- Advancement Services & Strategic Communications: Esther Chou Tanaka, Director of Strategic Communications
- University Police Department: Michael Biagi, Director for Parking & Transportation Services