The Planning Committee
About the Business Continuity Committee
The Business Continuity Planning (BCP) Committee is a cross-section of decision makers tasked with making strategic recovery and continuity planning decisions for the university.
The BCP Committee conducts annual meetings.
Working with the campus Business Continuity Analyst, the BCP Committee:
- Establishes goals and objectives for the campus business continuity program
- Reviews business continuity program deliverables to determine adequacy of business recovery plans
- Provides recommendations for enhancing the campus business continuity program and process
- Provides an annual written summary to the University President
- JaVonnie Bryant - Business Continuity/Risk Analyst
- Al Arboleda, Vice Chair - Information Security Officer, I&IT Information Security
- Vacant - Associated Students Incorporated
- Vacant - Executive Assistant to the President
- Valerie Eberle - Risk Manager
- Chris Chisler - Associate Vice President, Student Affairs
- Vacant - University Police
- Vacant - Associate Vice President, Finance and Administrative Services and Associate Chief Financial Officer
- Vacant- Associate Provost
- Vacant - Academic Planning, Policy, & Faculty Affairs
- Vacant - Executive Director, Office of Public Affairs
- Vacant - Executive Director of Advancement Services, University Advancement
- Anne McLoughlin - Executive Assistant to the Executive Director, Cal Poly Pomona Foundation, Inc.