1. Safety Alert System
The Safety Alert System is an emergency messaging system that can send alerts to phones, email addresses, and text/SMS and TTY/TDD devices. It will be used only for emergency communication purposes.
The Safety Alert System also sends desktop alerts to campus-owned computers through Alertus Desktop Notifications. Full-screen emergency messages will take over campus-owned computers that are active. Exit the screen by clicking the "Acknowledge" button.
2. University email
Email to your csupomona.edu account is the official communication vehicle for the university.
3. Cal Poly Pomona home page
Urgent notifications will be placed on the university home page.
4. PolyCentric | University News Center
PolyCentric, the university's news website, features breaking news, announcements of campus events, spotlights on various departments, and faculty and staff resources.
5. Emergency hotline
Information and updates will be provided on the university's Emergency Hotline at (866) 869-POLY (7659). The campus community is encouraged to add this number to their contact lists.
6. Electronic marquees
The university has three electronic marquees at campus entrances on Kellogg Drive, near the 10 Freeway offramp, and at the corner of Temple Avenue and South Campus Drive.
7. Building marshals and public safety officials
A list of building marshals is available on the Emergency Services website.
8. Posters, fliers
Information may be posted at campus entrances, building entrances and other locations as needed.
- Dial 911 on a campus phone
- Dial (909) 869-3070 from a mobile device
- Blue Light Emergency Phones on campus connect with University Police
- (909) 869-3070
- (909) 869-3220
- After hours: (909) 869-3220, then press option 2
- (909) 869-4000
- After hours nurse hotline: (855) 868-4945
- (866) 869-7659 or (866) 869-POLY
- (909) 869-4697
- (909) 869-3030