Cal Poly Pomona will guarantee graduation in four years if you are eligible.
- Admitted without needing any remedial work and with ELM and EPT satisfied
- Be eligible to take MAT 114
- Sign up for the four year pledge program the first quarter of your freshman year (by the second week in November)
- Do not change major
- Do not fail or repeat any classes, get a grade C or better in every class you take
- Take 16-20 units per quarter as designated by your four year pledge advisor
- See your graduation pledge advisor every quarter
- Be a full time student not working
If You Are Interested, See by November 1 of your freshman year:
Office of Academic Programs (oversees the Four Year Graduation Pledge Program) located in the CLA building (98-T7).
For more information, visit the University Site for the Graduation Pledge Program.