Cal-Bridge Application Instructions
The Cal-Bridge 2018 application will be open July 1, 2018. Pleace check back then to complete and submit your applicatioin for consideration.
Community College applicants will be asked to submit an acceptance letter to a participating CSU campus for Fall 2018 before proceeding to finalist status. Applicants who are chosen as finalists will be invited to interview by phone with two faculty members on the selection committee.
1. Online Application Form
- Name, Contact Information (address/cell phone/email)
- Academic information (major, overall GPA, etc.)
- Undergraduate transcripts (unofficial transcripts accepted)
- Three short essays (250-500 words each)
- Names, Addresses, Phone Numbers, and email addresses of two (2) faculty members who have been asked to submit letters of recommendation.
While the application won't be open until July 1, 2018, you should start thinking about who your letter writters will be starting now.
2. Supporting Documents - Two Recommendation Letters
- To be considered for acceptance into the program, two recommendation letters from faculty members or others who can comment on your academic abilities, research abilities and potential, and work ethic should be submitted by August 18, 2018 deadline. It is your responsibility to be sure these letters are submitted on time.
YOUR APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, YOUR TRANSCRIPT(S), AND YOUR TWO RECOMMENDATION LETTERS!
Please contact the Cal-Bridge Program, Cal Poly Pomona, at email@example.com with any problems or questions about the application process.