SEES Program Application
While SEES provides dozens of services and opportunities, only 3 things are required.
- Be a science major
- Visit your assigned SEES professor once a quarter for academic advising
- Enroll in at least one Academic Excellence Workshop (AEW) when you take the following classes:
- For Biology and Chemistry majors: AEW for 1st Quarter General Chemistry (CHM 121)
- For Computer Science majors: AEW for Discrete Structures (CS 130)
- For Math and Physics majors: AEW for 1st Quarter Calculus (MAT 114)
- For Geology and Kinesiology majors: no AEW requirement
Please complete the SEES Program Application Form and click Submit when you are finished. There are no fees associated with being part of the program. All fields marked * are required for submission.