The Faculty Affairs Committee shall:
(1) Ensure that the Retention, Tenure, and Promotion procedure is standardized and every effort is made to retain highly qualified faculty members.
(2) Ensure that the hiring and evaluation procedures for lecturers are standardized.
(3) Ensure that recruitment procedures are standardized and that every effort is made to hire highly qualified faculty members.
(4) Ensure that all evaluations of faculty are standardized and conducted in accordance with the CBA and that every effort is made to retain highly qualified faculty members.
(5) Ensure that working conditions not addressed in the CBA are maintained at a high level.
(6) Ensure that the interests of continuing faculty are protected in the process of filling summer appointments.
(7) Expedite faculty-administration relationships.
(8) Maintain good relationships between faculty and the public.