- STEP efforts have resulted in the development of Bronco Scholar, CPP's institutionalized electronic repository for student and faculty scholarly works and creative material. It has received positive reception campus-wide and has just been launched this past March. Check out Bronco Scholar.
- This year, the Office of Undergraduate Research was established and spearheaded CPP's 2nd annual Student Research Conference which included 9 oral presentations and 27 poster presentations. Ten of these student presentations were selected to represent CPP at this year's state-wide competition at CSU East Bay. Check out the Office of Undergraduate Research, CPP.
- Exchange of ideas during the past years resulted in the faculty of the College of Science having students work together in the First Year Experience course on projects such as designing ways to make greener fuel using ideas from the Plant Engineered To Replace Oil (PETRO) program.
- The Program has secured funding from the CPP Kellogg Legacy Endowment to fund scholarships for students engaged in research and for reasearch supplies to faculty members who involve undergraduates in their research.
- Our innovative apprenticeship development provides students with new skills and strengthened concept understanding, which leads to discussions of graduate school, research and career opportunities, and scholarship offers.