Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Mandatory Auxiliary Fees are calculated each quarter based on your student classification (undergraduate, teacher credential, graduate, or education doctoral student) and the number of units in which you enroll.
Tuition and Mandatory Auxiliary Fees
Tuition and Mandatory Auxiliary Fees are calculated each quarter based on your student classification(undergraduate, teacher credential, graduate or education doctoral student) and the number of units in which you enroll. For fee payment purposes, you will pay part-time fees if you are enrolled in 0-6 units and you will pay full fees if you are registered for 6 or more units.
To determine your fees, select the term for which you are paying fees:
Non-Resident Tuition Fees
Are in addition to the tuition and mandatory fees and are charged to students whose primary residence is another state or country. Non-resident fees are calculated at $248 per unit.
Professional Program Fee
Is calculated at $169 per unit and is in addition to the tuition and mandatory fees for the Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Science (MS) in Accountancy and Master of Science (MS) in Business Administration.
Late Registration Fee
Late registration period refers to the Add/ Drop Period. Adding class(es) during this time will incur a $25 late registration fee. During the add/drop period, you may log on to BroncoDirect at https://broncodirect.cms.csupomona.edu/ and click on the BroncoDirect icon to register for classes. To sign in, you need your BroncoName and BroncoPassword. Check with the Help Desk at 909- 869-6776, if you have forgotten your BroncoName and BroncoPassword.
- Your tuition fees must be paid in full in order for you to be eligible to register for the next quarter.
- Please log on to BroncoDirect and check your student account after the add/drop period has ended to verify your charges.
- If you are receiving financial aid and it is not enough to cover your balance, you are still responsible for paying the difference. You are encouraged to pay your balance in full in order to be able to register for the next quarter.
- If you intend to withdraw, please contact the Registrar’s Office for the proper procedure. You should also contact the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarship and/or Student Accounting and Cashiering Services so we may update your records.
- As a reminder, if you withdraw from your class(es) after the first day of the quarter, you will be responsible for prorated fees owed.
For more information regarding Late Registration, go to Student Accounting & Cashiering Services.
Other Service Fees
Are charged for specific programs and processes.
Additional information is available by clicking on the following links.
|Admission Application Fee||$55 for admission application|
|Enrollment Confirmation Deposit||$100 non-refundable fee that is credited to tuition and fees for your first term|
|Freshman Orientation Fee||$180 registration fee for mandatory three-night, two-day freshman orientation|
|Graduation Writing Test||$30 test registration fee|
|Graduation Application||$56 to be paid after submitting your graduation application online.|
||$300 deposit when you submit your housing contract|
|Parking Permit Fee||$118 per quarter; $47 per quarter for motorcycles|
|Transfer Orientation Fee||$81 registration fee for mandatory one-day orientation|
|Transcript Fees||$6 per copy of official academic transcript|
CSU Fee Policy
The California State University System makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees, without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by the Board of Trustees.