Skip To Content



Q. I have general  questions about Cal Poly Pomona.  Who can I contact?

A. "Ask Billy" is an online instant answer service where students, faculty, staff, and visitors can get answers to a wide variety of questions about Cal Poly Pomona.

Other questions? Please email


Q. I need specific classes this summer. What can I do to make sure that they are offered?

A. You should talk to your department chair. All departments are going to be collecting information about which classes should be offered this summer. They will be exchanging information about service and GE courses offered by other departments.


Q. If the College of Extended University is handling Summer Session, how does that affect my registration?

A. Registration is exactly the same for current CPP students. Current students can register and pay fees through Bronco Direct. New and visiting students must contact the College of Extended University and register through Open University.


Q. Are the fees for summer session the same as fees for other academic terms?

A. Summer fees do vary from other quarters. Check the Student Accounting webpage for a current Schedule of Fees.

Q. I'm in the MBA program.  Do I have to pay the Graduate Business Professional Fee?

A. The  Graduate  Business  Professional  fee  is  only  approved  for  state-supported  MBA  courses and won’t be charged for summer sessions.

Q. What is CPP's Summer Session refund policy?

A. The refund policy for summer session is different than for other academic terms. For more information, please see the CPP Summer Session Payments & Refunds page.

Financial Aid

Q. Am I able to receive financial aid for summer session?

A. It may be possible to adjust your financial aid disbursements to help cover summer session costs. Students should speak to their financial aid counselor to determine eligibility.

Ask Billy

Ask Billy