Email us at email@example.com. The website redesign involves groups across campus. Key groups are:
- Web Technologies Working Group
- Web Core Team
- Web Tech Team
- Survey and Focus Group Participants
Web Technologies Working Group - Representatives from every division, including a student member, provide oversight and leadership over the project.
Web Core Team - A working team of representatives from the divisions of I&IT and university advancement tasked with developing and implementing strategies for the project.
- Monitors and maintains homepage and other pages of the core site
- Maintains a list of current sites located within the www.cpp.edu domain and the associated unit content owners for those sites
- Works with the Web Technologies Working Group to foster adherence to guidelines and to facilitate and resolve noncompliance issues
- Maintains regular communications with unit content leads and supplies updates and new guidelines to those individuals
- Reports on a regular basis to the Web Technologies Working Group on the status of the university website as well as new technologies and developments
- Serves as a constant point of contact and guides on web-related issues
- Develops and makes recommendations to IT Governance Executive Committee and the Web Technologies Working Group on priorities for the university website direction.
Web Tech Team - I&IT professionals use the technology available to bring the ideas to life online.
Survey and Focus Group Participants - Hundreds of students, prospective students, faculty and staff provide feedback throughout the website redesign process.