Library/Internet Research and Writing
Marius and Page, entire book
1. What¡¯s new and useful to you in reading the Marius/Page book?
2. What¡¯s your tentative topic for the term paper?
3. List two scholarly books (usually published by university presses) related to your topic?
4. List two scholarly articles related to your topic from Jstor, Project Muse, or Academic Search Elite?
5. List two primary source items related to your topic from historical New York Times or Los Angeles Times databases or elsewhere such as our ¡°Portal on Senior Thesis Portal¡±?
6. Do you find the readings helpful? Any questions and comments?