Conversion of RP and RD Grades

EO 1037 states that RP (report in progress) grades shall be replaced with the appropriate final grade within the appropriate time limits, and that RD (report delayed) grades should be replaced by a substantive grade as soon as possible. The Chancellor’s Office has asked all campuses to put procedures into place to convert RP grades to another grade after the time limit has expired and to convert RD grades to another grade within some short time period.

Policy (PDF)

Link to Data Warehouse Reports