Update, May 21, 2020
We look forward to serving you in Fall 2020 in a virtual format. In-person services, including college tours, group tours, and school visits, are suspended until further notice.
The Huntley College of Agriculture is committed to providing information and services to prospective students interested in an agriculture degree. Through its Recruitment and Retention Office, the college offers tours, advising, school visits, and special events.
The Recruitment & Retention Office is located in Building 2, Room 114. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., year-round (except holidays). The office is closed for lunch noon to 1 p.m. Staff can be reached at (909) 869-2869 or at email@example.com.
The college offers personalized tours for prospective students and their families.
- To schedule a college tour, fill out and submit this form.
- The university also offers general campus tours. To schedule a general campus tour, visit http://www.cpp.edu/~outreach/tours/index.shtml.
- Need accommodations? Kellogg West Conference Center & Hotel is on campus. For reservations, call (909) 869-2222, or go to their
- Campus map
The college offers college tours to high school and community college student groups. Tour the Cal Poly Pomona Farm Store, livestock units, classrooms, and laboratories.
- To schedule a group tour, fill out and submit this form.
Ag Ambassadors are available to visit Southern California high schools and community colleges. Ag Ambassadors conduct classroom presentations and participate in college fairs.
- To schedule an Ag Ambassador to visit your school or college, fill out and submit this form.