Campus Campaign for Faculty & Staff is here.
Double your impact to CPP!
January 27 – February 7
As a CPP employee, you see firsthand the difference philanthropy can make—from student scholarships to ongoing support for academic programs, department needs, and more. The Campus Campaign provides the opportunity for faculty, staff and emeriti to contribute to student and university success by making a gift. Donations to our university give us one-third of the funding we need to provide students with an excellent, learn-by-doing education every year. We invite you to make a gift to support scholarships or the program of your choice.
HOW TO GIVE
- Payroll Deduction: Click here to make a personalized monthly gift ($2 minimum).
- One-time/Recurring Gift: Make a one-time or a recurring gift by check (payable to “Cal Poly Pomona Philanthropic Foundation”), cash, credit card or online at cpp.edu/give.
- Gift Planning: Give through stocks, real estate, a bequest or a trust. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT
There’s no better time to give—here is how your gift will be matched by the Bronco Fund:
- All new payroll deduction gifts and increases will be matched dollar-for-dollar for one year, up to $300.
- Gifts designated to the Broncos Care Basic Needs Program will be matched dollar-for-dollar (and even eligible for a double match if they are new or increased!)
- The department with the highest participation will have their gifts matched – last year, the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships won! Spread the word and make sure your department is aware of this opportunity.
Download our 2020 Campus Campaign eFlier to distribute to fellow faculty & staff.
Contact Catherine Quirk-Hanneke, Director of Leadership Annual Giving
909.869.4970 | email@example.com
Last year’s campaign raised more than $65,000 for over 115 departments and programs. Every gift makes a difference. Thank you!