Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)

Case Management and Resource Assistance



 If you are a student seeking support, services, or resources from CAPS please let us know in person, or by phone at (909) 869-3220.

Sometimes, students present to CAPS with concerns that require specialized care. These situations often require referrals to the community. 

Referrals may be needed for:

  • Specialty mental health services that are beyond CAPS scope of practice
  • Long-term therapy
  • Mental health services through your insurance provider
  • Counseling during weekend or evening hours
  • Other campus resources (e.g., food, housing, financial, legal etc.)