Forms and FAQ

Student Assistant vs Instructional Student Assistant

  • Student Assistants are not graders or tutors
  • Student Assistants job titles are listed on the Payroll Services website for your reference. Focus on the job titles coded in green
  • Instructional Student Assistants are graders and tutors (coded in blue on the Payroll Services website)



Student Employment Authorization Forms 

 Student Employment VP Approval Form


Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

  • How do I know if my student needs a background check?

Reference the background check tab for more information on the process and requirements.


  • Who prepares the Student Employment Authorization forms? Who is the “verifier” that signs off on the hire forms?

Ideally the staff member who will be submitting their timesheets for payment.


  • Who do I email the Student Employment VP Approval form to receive VP e-signature?

It will depend on your division. See below:



Additional Resources: