Thinking about changing your major to CIS?

Change of Major Requirements

There is currently no change of major meetings. Please review this page and make sure CIS is the major to which you desire to change. If you have further questions, you can zoom in Dr. Hwang's office hours to discuss: not, you simply submit this Change of Major form and let me know right after.

In order to change your major to CIS, you must have a GPA of 2.0 or better


[an error occurred while processing this directive]