Anthony W. Orlando
Name: Anthony W. Orlando
Office Location: 164-2026
Phone Number: (909) 869-2408
Housing finance, Housing supply, Financial regulation, Asset pricing, Business cycles, Community development
Real Estate, Economics, Econometrics, Public policy analysis, Business communication
Most Recent Publications:
- "Why Are Small and Medium Multifamily Properties So Inexpensive?" with Brian Y. An, Raphael W. Bostic, Andrew Jakabovics, and Seva Rodnyansky, Journal of Real Estate Finance & Economics, forthcoming.
- "The Role of Transparency in Promoting Healthy Behaviors: Pros, Cons, and Perils of Information-Sharing to Foster Personal Responsibility in Health Care," with Arnold J. Roso, in Transparency in Health and Health Care in the United States: Ethics and Law, edited by Holly Fernandez Lynch, I. Glenn Cohen, Carmel Shachar, and Barbara J. Evans, Cambridge University Press, 2019.
- "The New Privacy Crisis: What's Health Got to Do with It?" with Arnold J. Rosoff, American Journal of Medicine, 132(2): 127-128, 2019.
- "Sustainable Financing Structures for Population Health: Historical Patterns and Insights for the Future," with Raphael W. Bostic, in Building Sustainable Financial Structures for Population Health: Insights from Non-Health Sectors, The National Academies Press, 2017.
- "Fast-Forward to the Frightening Future: How the 21st Century Cures Act Accelerates Technological Innovation...at Unknown Risk to Us All," with Arnold J. Rosoff, American Journal of Law & Medicine 44: 253-268, 2018.
- "Finding Resources to Uplift Ordinary People (RUOPs)," (with Bruce S. Jansson), in Reducing Inequality: Addressing the Wicked Problems Across Professions and Disciplines, by Bruce S. Jansson, Cognella Academic Publishing, 2018.
- "When the Invisible Hand Isn't a Firm Hand: Disciplining Markets That Won't Discipline Themselves," with Raphael W. Bostic, in Evidence and Innovation in Housing Law and Policy, edited by Lee Anne Fennell and Benjamin J. Keys, Cambridge University Press, 2017.
- "Employers and Health Insurance Under the Affordable Care Act," with Arnold J. Rosoff, Annals of Health Law, 24(2): 470-513, 2015.