Name: Wei Yu
Office location: 164-2050A
Phone number: (909) 869-2402
- Ph.D. Finance: Rutgers University
- M.S. Economics: Western Illinois University
- M.A. Finance: Zhejiang University
- B.A. International Finance: Zhejiang University
Undergraduate and graduate courses in Financial Management, Financial Institutions and Markets, and Evaluation of Financial Policies.
Most recent publications:
- " The Effect of Virtual Tours on House Price and Time on Market" with Zhongming Ma, Gautam Pant, and Jing Hu, Journal of Real Estate Literature, forthcoming.
- "Assumable Financing Redux: A New Challenge for Appraisal?" with Michael LaCour-Little and Zhenguo Lin, The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics 60, 3-39, 2020.
- “Mortgage Lending Regulatory Arbitrage: A Cross-Sectional Analysis of Nonbank Lenders,” with Zsuzsa R. Huszár, Journal of Real Estate Research 41 (2), 219-248, 2019.
- "Market Reactions to Supply Chain Management Excellence," with Min Shi, Journal of Risk and Financial Management 11 (4), 62, 2018.
- “The Role of Home Equity Lending in the Recent Mortgage Crisis,” with Michael LaCour-Little and Libo Sun, Real Estate Economics 42(1), 153-189, 2014.
- “The Effect of an Open Air Mixed Use Shopping Center on the Price of Nearby Residential Properties,” with Shady Kholdy and Majed Muhtaseb, Journal of Real Estate Practice and Education, 17, 1-18, 2014. Lead Article.
- "Portfolio Procurement in Supply Chain Management" with Min Shi, Encyclopedia of Business Analytics and Optimization, Volume 4, 1880-1885, 2014.
- “Supply Chain Management and Financial Performance: Literature Review and Future Directions,” with Min Shi, International Journal of Operations and Production Management, Vol. 33, No. 10, 1283-1317, 2013.
- “Does Regulatory Disclosure Affect Lending Practices? A Study of Subprime Lending to Minority Neighborhoods,” with Zsuzsa R. Husza’r and George Lentz, Journal of Economics and Finance, Vol. 36, No. 4, 900-924, 2012.
- “Pricing Strategy and Corporate Bond Value: Evidence from the Airline Industry,” with Min Shi, International Journal of Operations Research and Information Systems, 3(3), 40-52, July-September 2012.
- “What Role Did Piggyback Lending Play in the Housing Bubble and Mortgage Collapse?” with Michael LaCour-Little and Charles Calhoun, Journal of Housing Economics, Vol. 20, No. 2, 81–100, 2011.
- “Dispersed Trading and the Prevention of Market Failure: The Case of the Copenhagen Stock Exchange,” with David C. Porter, Carsten Tanggaard and Daniel G. Weaver, European Financial Management, Vol. 14, No. 2, 243-267, 2008.