Job & Internship Opportunities
- A GPA of 2.5 or above.
- Prerequisites: A minimum grade of C (2.0) in ENG 1103 (or IGE1100 and IGE 1200), FRL 2013, STA 1200, MAT 1250 & FRL 3000.
- Offer letter with detailed Job description on company letterhead.
- The internship needs to be related to your major, Finance, Real Estate, Business Law, or Contract Management.
- Proof that the business procures and maintains General Liability Insurance and Worker's Compensation coverage for interns.
- Work hours and compensation per week
- Completed Academic Internship Partner Agreement Form
- Completed Partnership Partner Site Self-Assessment Form
- Completed Academic Internship Release of Liability Form
- Home-Based/Virtual Internships:*
- The University does not approve businesses whose worksite is an individual’s home.
- Virtual Internships are also not allowed. This type of internship would not allow students to engage in a workforce environment unless the student receives close supervision from an advisor.