CA Promise & CPP Pledge
NEW FALL 2019 STUDENTS
Deadline for Fall 2019 incoming CPP students to apply to the CA Promise is September 13th. This is only open to new CPP students who meet the CA Promise eligibility requirements.
New students should register for our CA Promise Workshop to get assistance with creating their graduation planners and to get an advisor's review. The deadline to submit your first year plan and program contract is October 1, 2019 (scroll down to find instructions on how to submit your planner).
SEMESTER PLANNER DEADLINES
||March 22, 2019|
|Spring 2020||October 1, 2019|
Access the Pledge Website for the full calendar.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Login to your BroncoDirect and access the Plan tool from your Student Center.
- Using the Course Catalog feature, locate the courses you plan to take in the upcoming semesters.
- In the Shared Notes field, add a note indicating where on your DPR the classes should be used. For example, "GE B1" or "EWS Required Core", or "elective".
- Be sure to add 2-3 alternate courses and indicate that they're alternate courses in the Shared Notes field.
- Save Planner.
- Click View as PDF and Print.
- Submit your printed Plan to the CEIS Advising Center in bldg 94 room 275. Only with an Advisor's approval (due to special circumstances) students may be granted permission to submit their Plan via email. When all offices are closed, you may also leave your planner in the drop-box outside of 94-203
Find your document submission below by the initial of your first name and the last 3-digits of your Bronco ID number.
Last updated 10/01/19 10:04 A.M.