Utility Planner Certification Program Courses
- UPC 100: Introduction to Utility Planning I
- UPC 101: Introduction to Utility Planning II *
*Students must successfully pass UPC 100 before enrolling in UPC 101.
- CAD 100: Introduction to Computer-Aided Design
- CMC 120: The Negotiation
- CMC 150: C.P.M. Scheduling
- PMP 100: Introduction to Project Management
- UPC 110: Pole Loading with SPIDA®calc
Due to the public health mandates intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we are cancelling our face to face classes. At this time, we are not offering these courses through virtual modes.
- Students must have AutoCAD(2021) installed on their computers prior to the first class meeting.
- Laptops used in class must be running Windows OS and students need to bring a mouse with them to each class meeting.
- The course textbook is optional but recommended for practice outside of class.
|CAD 100: Introduction to Computer-Aided Design|
|Register||Course Code||Session Dates||Fees||Instructor|
|CAD 100 (FA20-1)||
7 weeks of Zoom live sessions
October 17 - December 5, 2020
November 28, 2020 - Thanksgiving Holiday no class
Synchronous sessions will be “Live session via ZOOM” and you will be provided access. You will be interacting online with your instructor and classmates for the entire time. A Wi-Fi or Internet connection is required. Please test the Zoom application before class begins.