Rooms and Facilities

Music Department Faculty/Staff & Students:

All requests for non-academic course space requests (solo or chamber rehearsals, ensemble sectionals, meetings, auditions, recording sessions, etc.) should be submitted using the link below. The use of this form is for members of the music department only. All requests made by other campus and community members should be submitted to the office of License of Facilities.

Please consider the following when making requests:

  1. All requests should be made no less than two business day before the reservation is to take place.
  2. Once submitted, the technician will make all attempts to respond within one business day of the request.
  3. Please try to be as specific as possible on the request. If you have any questions that the form does not address, do not hesitate to ask the technician.

Space Request Form Link: Click Here (you will need to login with your CPP online credentials)

Campus-wide & Community Member Facility Requests

The License of Facilities office is the first point of contact for any individual or organization wishing to lease Cal Poly Pomona campus facilities. The coordinator will assist you in finding the best location on campus to meet the needs and requirements for your event. Use of the facilities will require a license agreement and liability insurance that meet university requirements. A cost estimate will be prepared based on the information you provide about your event.  Visit the License of Facilities website to get started.

For any questions regarding classrooms, studio, Music Recital Hall specifications, please contact the department Technician, Will Wright-Hooks.


For questions regarding Music Department facilities:

Will Wright-Hooks, Technician    phone: 909-869-3550   email: wwrighthooks@cpp.edu

For questions regarding the license of facilities process:

Licensing of Facilities Office   phone: 909-869-4446  email: lof@cpp.edu