My financial circumstances have changed during 2020: I have applied for financial aid and my EFC is higher than 500 (found on your Student Aid Report)

You may submit a Family Contribution Appeal by submitting documentation of your changed financial circumstance on the Financial Aid Student Forms website.

If you already filed a FAFSA or DREAM Application:

  • To request this appeal, log on to (or create) your account on the Financial Aid Student Forms site. If you have not logged into your Financial Aid account before, you will need to create an account (to create an account, enter your name exactly as it appears on your FAFSA or DREAM Application).
  • Select the "+" button on Family Contribution Appeal.
  • After selecting the appeal, enter a short description.
  • Complete the electronic form and e-sign it. If you or your parents are unable to e-sign the form, download it and sign it.
  • Upload supporting documentation as outlined on the appeal form you completed.
  • Finish your appeal by clicking the “submit” button at the bottom.
    • Appeals will be reviewed in the order received. You will receive an email notification of our decision.
    • Email us at, or call us at (909) 869-3700 if you have any questions.


Watch: How to Find Your EFC (Expected Family Contribution)