Support Student Affairs
The Division of Student Affairs supports the university's educational mission through comprehensive programs and services that promote student learning and success while fostering an inclusive and vibrant campus community. We partner with other stakeholders to enroll a talented and diverse student body, enhance student engagement and development, promote the safety and general welfare of the university community, and prepare students to be contributing members of a democratic society.
- Investment in the Renaissance Scholars program
- Creation of a new Rose Float lab
- Investment in the cultural centers program
- Investment in the Career Center program
- Investment in the Veterans Resource Center
Director of Development