Work Order Request

Please use the online Work Order system to report any maintenance issue for your room, suite, building or the surrounding area around the residential buildings:

Residents can submit a Work Order on the Housing Portal - (Requires CPP username and password)

Work Order Link (UHS Facilities Staff) - This link navigates to the UHS Facilities work order system and is for internal use by UHS Facilities Staff only.