Unit #1 - Phase I & II
4 Single Occupancy Bedrooms
1,056 – 1,065 square feet
Unit #2 - Phase I only
2 Studio Single Occupany Bedrooms
687 square feet
Unit #3 - Phase I & II
2 Single Occupancy Bedrooms
1 Double Occupancy Bedroom
937 – 1,015 square feet
Unit #4 - Phase II only
2 Single Occupancy Bedrooms + 1 bedroom RA Unit
1,065 square feet
- All suites offer private entry to individual bedrooms, full size bathrooms, kitchenettes, common living areas, additional storage rooms, and private patios/balconies. Phase II includes group and individual study rooms in several configurations and a multipurpose meeting space that will seat up to 200 participants.
- All suites are fully furnished with beds, desks with a bookshelf, study chairs, and dressers. The common living room offers a sofa, lounge chair, coffee table, end table, and lamp. The kitchenettes include a full size refrigerator, stove top, microwave oven, a dual basin sink, counter high stools, and cabinet space.
- High speed Ethernet and satellite television hook-up is located in every bedroom and common area. Wireless connectivity is available in suites common areas.
- All bathrooms are uniquely designed with vanities outside the shower rooms, allowing all residents to get ready at the same time.
- All four unit plans are also available in an ADA-compliant model.
- The Residential Suites consist of three and four-story communities conveniently located in the center of campus, adjacent to the Bronco Student Center, University Union, Kellogg Gymnasium, and the Bronco Bookstore.
- Reserved parking for residents with ample lighting, located next to the community.
- Convenient connections to the rest of the campus through the internal transportation network, with a Bronco Shuttle stop near the Residential Suites.
- Increased security through the use of card access entrances to the building and suites.
- The Den serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with late night hours. The Vista Convenience store offers a variety of quick meals, take-out, snacks and grocery items.
- Debit accessible laundry facilities with waiting and folding areas, complete with television entertainment and LaundryAlert an online monitoring service.
- Phase I offers two-story study lounges with additional interior conference rooms specifically designed for group projects. Phase II offers group and individual study rooms in several configurations and multi-purpose meeting rooms.
- Phase II adds a community center with an indoor/outdoor multi-purpose space that can accommodate up to 200 participants and can be used for classrooms, programming and community meetings.