Parking Services

Covid-19 Parking Permit Refund FAQ

COVID-19 Parking Permit Refund FAQ

Yes, the parking permit requirement is still in effect. The campus is still open for business.

Yes, you can mail your permit to Parking & Transportation Services for a prorated refund. Please click here for more information on Parking Permit Refund Proration.

Yes, to request stoppage of payroll deduction please mail your permit to the Parking & Transportation Services. Please include a note in the envelope indicating you wish to discontinue Payroll Deduction

No, per the CSU guideline on Pre-Tax Parking Deductions – employees wishing to discontinue participation must complete and submit a Payroll Deduction Change Form. The change will become effective on the first of the month following your request subject to campus and State Controller’s processing timelines.

Please mail your permit to the following address.
     Attn: Parking Services
     3801 W. Temple Ave. Bldg 109
     Pomona, CA 91768

Parking & Transportation Services will find your information by referencing the parking permit number.

Click here to re-enroll in payroll deduction. If you have not previously enrolled in payroll deduction please go to the Cashier’s Office during business hours to sign up.

Parking & Transportation Services is not responsible for items lost in the mail. If this is a concern it is recommended to use the Certified Mail option with the US Postal Office.

For additional information please contact Mike Yu – Director for Parking & Transportation Services at

It takes between 2-3 weeks from the day the permit is received at the Parking & Transportation Office.

No, a check will be mailed to the address on file with Student Accounting & Cashiering Services. Students who have direct deposit will have the funds processed into their designated bank account. This will be within a few business days of posting on bronco direct and if you do not have any outstanding balances with the university. For more information on your student account activity, please contact Student Accounting & Cashiering Services at