Payroll Designee

This designation is for the issuance of pay warrants only after an employee death. It has no impact on your beneficiary information for your retirement benefits or life insurance. You may change your designee at any time by completing a new DESIGNATION OF PERSON AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE WARRANTS (FORM STD. 243).

The form is available through Payroll Services' website. However, it must be signed and submitted in person at the Customer Service Center, CLA Building 98, Room B1-20. The designation does not become effective until the form is signed and submitted at the Customer Service Center.