Inland Marine Insurance

What is Inland Marine Insurance?

Inland Marine Insurance is a type of business property insurance that departments/colleges can purchase to cover specific high value "personal" property that is owned, leased, or exhibited by their unit.

When identified and submitted for coverage, such items as: musical instruments, electronic data processing equipment, laptops, camera equipment, and other miscellaneous equipment can be insured through Inland Marine Insurance.

This insurance, when purchased, is for specific items owned or leased by a campus department/college. This insurance does not apply to the personal property of an employee, student, or visitor of Cal Poly Pomona.

Inquiries or questions regarding this insurance coverage should be directed to University Risk Management, extension 4846.