Mexican Auto Liability Insurance

Mexican law requires that you have Mexican auto liability insurance if you drive in Mexico.

This insurance is to be coordinated through University Risk Management. Please contact the Valerie Eberle, Manager, at 909-869-4846 for information. Note that the procedures for requesting approval of international travel apply and the purchase of Foreign Travel Insurance (PDF) is required.