Safety and Emergency Information

Contact Information

Questions or concerns?

General questions:

Report COVID-19 case:

Environmental Health & Safety Department:

Questions about visitor protocol:

If you have fever, cough, or trouble breathing and you traveled outside of the United States, or had close contact with someone who recently traveled outside of the country and was sick, seek medical care right away.

  • Students: Contact Student Health (909-869-4000) or their healthcare provider. Call the Health Center BEFORE coming so that we can make appropriate arrangements.
  • Faculty and staff: Contact your primary care physician or health care provider. Call the provider BEFORE going to the facility.