Thank you for contacting the Department of Physics & Astronomy!
Due to COVID-19, we are practicing social-distancing.
- Until further notice, the Physics & Astronomy Department Office will be working remotely.
- Our staff members will be available remotely during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, from 8:00AM-5:00PM).
- You may contact the office by:
- Sending an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Calling the Front Desk and leaving a Voice Message at (909)869-4014
- We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Stay healthy and keep learning.
Student Questions, Registration Issues, and Petitions should be e-mailed to:
Physics & Astronomy Department Office:
Building 8, Room 231
Cal Poly Pomona University
Physics & Astronomy
3801 W. Temple Avenue
Pomona, CA 91768