Summer Bridge Champion
PAVE THE WAY! LEAD BY EXAMPLE!
Become a Summer Bridge Champion!
The Summer Bridge Champion is a knowledgeable, friendly, and welcoming student leader that provides guidance and mentoring to incoming first year EOP students. They role model positive attributes important to college success, build community by leading groups in activities and team chants. Champions assist and work collaboratively with EOP staff in seminars, lectures, and workshops to ensure that participants are engaged and have a holistic summer transition experience.
How to apply!
- Review the Summer Bridge Champion job description. You must be available for all required dates/times (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Complete and upload the Summer Bridge Champion Application via handshake.
- Including completed responses to all the open-ended questions.
- Including contact information of TWO professional references willing to provide us information about you and your qualifications for the role. Make sure you ask them in advance if they are willing to do this.
- Upload an updated resume.
- Lastly, submit your application via handshake by the deadline.
DEADLINE FOR ALL DOCUMENTS: Sunday, May 17, 2020 by 11:59 PM
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.