Summer Bridge Resident Advisor
TAKE THE LEAD! BE A SUMMER BRIDGE RESIDENT ADVISOR!
Consider becoming a Summer Bridge Resident Advisor!
The Summer Bridge Resident Advisor provides guidance and mentoring, models positive behavior important to college success, plans and leads various community building activities, and ensures all residents have a safe and well balanced summer transition experience.
Before you apply, please make sure you review the job description and all required dates and times! You must be available for all required dates and times (NO EXCEPTIONS). You can see the required commitments on the job description, link provided below.
How to apply!
- Review the Summer Bridge RA job description. You must be available for all required dates/times (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Complete and upload the Summer Bridge RA Application via handshake.
- Including completed responses to all the open-ended questions
- Including contact information of TWO professional references willing to provide us information about you and your qualifications for the role. Make sure you ask them if they are willing to do this.
- Upload an updated resume.
- Lastly, submit your application via handshake by the deadline.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.