Since we are one of the twenty-three campuses of the California State University (CSU) System, you will be completing your application online through the CSUMentor website.
Before you apply, we recommend that you carefully review the admission information specific to our campus and the type of application you will be submitting. Go to the Future Students page and select the student category that applies to you.
Ready to Apply?
Follow these steps to complete your application through CSUMentor:
- Go to Apply Online to determine which application you should complete (undergraduate, graduate, or international). Note: Use the international application only if you are applying as an international student and currently reside in a country other than the United States.
- Then, go to the Application Filing Status Report listed on the Apply Online page and indicate the type of application you want to complete and the term in which you plan to enroll. You will be able to see which CSU campuses are currently accepting applications, which majors are opened or closed, and important messages from each campus.
The information is updated frequently so check this report regularly.
- Go back to the Apply Online page and view the help tutorial for the application you are completing.
- After viewing the tutorial, go back to the Apply Online page and click on the application you have chosen.
- Complete and submit your application online. You will receive a confirmation when you have successfully completed your application.
Our Admissions and Outreach staff will contact you once your application is received to let you know the next steps in the process.