Faculty and Staff

The Bronco Access Card is the official photo identification for all Cal Poly Pomona faculty, staff, students and affiliates. This card is more than just the official identification card. It also offers the safety and convenience of not having to carry cash on campus, and allows access to campus services, buildings, and laboratories.

How to Get a NEW Bronco Access Card:  Go to the Photo ID Unit, CLA Building 2nd Floor, tower side. Bring one of the following government issued photo identification:

  • driver's license; or
  • state identification card; or
  • military ID; or
  • passport; etc.

Anyone requesting a Bronco Access card will need to present a government issued photo identification (e.g. driver's license, state identification card, military ID, or passport, etc.).  You should also know your nine-digit Bronco Number. The Photo ID Unit will need to verify in its database that you are an active faculty/staff or eligible affiliate of the University.

Faculty/Staff, do not pay for Bronco Access Cards.

If you work as a University employee but discontinue your employment and become a student, you will need to replace your "Faculty/Staff" card with one that reads "Student." There is a $5.00 fee for your first "Student" card, and a $15.00 fee for subsequent replacements.

Note: Student Assistants, Graduate Assistants, and Teaching Assistants are classified as "Students," not "Faculty/Staff."