Why Should You Get a Bronco Access Card? It is essential that you obtain a Bronco Access Card because it identifies you as a currently enrolled student. This entitles you to the following privileges:
- Use of computing resources
- Use of the University Library
- Use of Health Services
- Access to Recreational and Fitness facilities on campus
- Use as a debit card for on-campus purchases
- Go to the Cashier’s Office, CLA Building 1st Floor, and pay $5.00 for your initial Bronco Access Card.
- Go to the Photo ID Unit, CLA Building 2nd Floor, Tower side. Bring the receipt and one of the following government issued photo identification:
- Driver’s license; or
- State/country identification card; or
- Military ID; or passport; etc.