Lost/Stolen Cards

To report a lost or stolen card, please log on to BroncoBucks website.  You can also log on to BroncoBucks website to report your card found.

To obtain a Replacement Card, please bring the following to the Photo ID Unit:

  • Cashier's receipt for $15.001;
  • Government-issued photo ID2; and
  • Bronco Number.

The Photo ID Unit will need to verify in its database that you are an active student, faculty or staff, or an eligible affiliate of the University.

Faculty/Staff, including affiliates will not be charged for replacement cards.

1 Go to the Cashier's Office, CLA building, 1st Floor, Japanese Garden entrance to pay the $15.00 Bronco Access Card replacement fee.

2 Government-issued photo identification can be a driver’s license, state identification, military ID, passport, etc.