International Transfer Admissions

student banner
Students who are interested in pursuing a bachelors degree and have completed a minimum of 60 semester/90 quarter units (upper division transfer) at a community college or a 4 year institution and has a F1 student visa or enrolling as an exchange student.
application icon

Applying to CPP

Get information on applying to Cal Poly Pomona! Find out about our admissions requirements, deadlines, and the application process.