Skip To Content

Undergraduate Admissions

woman gazing into her college future

Freshman Admissions

Students who have or are completing high school and have not attended a college of university other than during your high school years or the summer immediately following your high school graduation.
Go to Freshman Admissions Homepage

students listening to a class lecture

Transfer Admissions

Students who have completed 60 semester or 90 quarter units with grades of C or better at a community college or other university and seek to obtain an undergraduate degree. 
Go to Transfer Admissions Homepage

two students in a classroom conversation

International Admissions

Students whose permanent residence is outside the United States and will pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree on an F1 student visa.
Go to International Admissions Homepage

student with hand over head

Military & Veterans Admissions

Active-duty military personnel and veterans honorably discharged from U.S. Armed Services who are seeking an undergraduate degree, graduate degree or credential. 
Go to Military & Veterans Admissions Homepage