66th Annual Ag Field Day
Saturday, April 9, 2016
Agriculture Field Day is an annual event sponsored by both Cal Poly Pomona and Mt. San Antonio College. Faculty and students from both colleges volunteer their time to provide a special event for California FFA members. We hope you enjoy your day and have the time to learn more about the educational opportunities available to you at our institutions.
For questions regarding registration or how to participate, contact the Ag Field Day Coordinator, Dr. Kim Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 869-2206.
Please click the link below for on-line registration.
- Online Registration http://calaged.csuchico.edu/registration
- Registration deadline on or before March 28, 2016
- Late registration until April 4, 2016
- NO LATE REGISTRATION FOR FLORAL
- NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION ON DAY OF EVENT
- Make checks payable to: AG FIELD DAY
- Mail payment to:
Dr. Kim Miller - Ag Field Day Coordinator
College of Agriculture 2-204
3801 W Temple Ave
Pomona, CA 91768
- ALL FEES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO COMPETITION
Ag Field Day Contests
- Best Informed Greenhand
- Farm Power
- Farm Records
- Light Horse Judging
- Livestock Judging
- Nursery / Landscape
- Vegetable Crop Judging
- Veterinary Science
Southern Region Contests
- Program of Activities
Note: You must have Adobe Reader to open and view all PDF files with full functionality. To download Adobe Reader, visit http://get.adobe.com/reader/.