All applicants will be required to:
- submit an application, resume, and two evaluations;
- participate in the selection workshop and interview, if invited;
- be enrolled in an academic program within the Huntley College of Agriculture;
- have a grade point average of at least 3.0;
- have junior or senior standing;
- be available to commit to the program for one year, June through June;
- be available 5 hours per week during the academic year;
- complete the Ag Leadership class; and
- demonstrate excellent oral communication skills, evidence of a positive Cal Poly Pomona experience, an outgoing personality, enthusiastic, and active in college activities.
Note: You must have Adobe Reader to open and view all PDF files with full functionality. To download Adobe Reader, visit http://get.adobe.com/reader/.