Become an Ambassador
Why become a BroncoStampede Ambassador?
You obtain unparalleled experience in public relations, which develops the skills and confidence vital to success in job interviews and career advancement.
You will be part of a dynamic, highly visible, organization.
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to work with and learn from university professionals in recruitment, marketing, public relations, development, advancement, outreach, and management.
You will enjoy extending Cal Poly Pomona’s hospitality and provide information that will help high school and community college students and their families with their decision about where to attend college.
You will broaden your contacts among faculty, staff, students, administrators and alumni.
As an ambassador, you will provide an important service to your alma mater by presenting a positive image of Cal Poly Pomona to students, families, alumni, donors and other community members.
Who is eligible to become a BroncoStampede Ambassador?
- Sophomores, juniors and senior-level students who have full-time status.
- Students that maintain at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Students that have the desire to share their experience and love of Cal Poly Pomona.
- Students that have the ability to communicate exceptionally well with a diverse community of people.
- Students that have the desire to educate individuals about higher education.