Assistant Professor of Mathematics at Cal Poly Pomona
- Graphs admitting only constant splines, with K. Anders, A. Crans, B. Mellor, and J. Tymosczko.
Submitted (2018). [arXiv]
- Drinfeld orbifold algebras for symmetric groups, with Cathy Kriloff. Journal of Algebra 491 (2017), 573–610. [arXiv ▪ journal]
- Spectra of Cayley graphs of complex reflection groups,
with Cathy Kriloff.
Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics 44 (2016), no. 1, 33–57.
[arXiv ▪ journal ▪
- Comparing codimension and absolute length in complex reflection groups. Communications in Algebra 42 (2014), no. 10, 4350–4365. [arXiv ▪
- Seminar Talk, Deformations of Skew Group Algebras of Symmetric Groups, ANTC Seminar, Claremont Colleges, May 2018
- Invited Talk, Deforming Skew Group Algebras of Symmetric and Dihedral Groups: Which Cocycles Lift?, AMS Fall Central Sectional Meeting, Denton, September 2017
- Contributed Talk, Drinfeld Orbifold Algebras for Symmetric Groups, AMS/MAA Joint Mathematics Meetings, Atlanta, January 2017
- Colloquium, Adventures in Noncommutative Algebra, Cal Poly Pomona, November 2016
- Contributed Talk, Distance spectra of Cayley graphs of complex reflection groups, AMS/MAA Joint Mathematics Meetings, San Antonio, January 2015
- Poster, Distance spectra of Cayley graphs of complex reflection groups, PosterFest 2014, MAA MathFest, Portland, August 2014
- Invited Talk, Hochschild Cohomology and Codimension Posets for Complex Reflection Groups, AMS Spring Central Section Meeting, Lubbock, April 2014
- Research Seminar Talk, IAS Program for Women and Mathematics, Institute for Advanced Study, May 2013
- Colloquium, Idaho State University, December 2012
- Poster, AWM Workshop, Boston, January 2012
- Invited Talk, Graded Hecke algebras and reflection length versus codimension, AMS Fall Western Section Meeting, Salt Lake City, October 2011
- Invariant theory and Hochschild cohomology of S(V)#G, UNT and TAMU Workshop on Algebras, University of North Texas, April 2011
- Deformations of skew group algebras, UNT and TAMU Workshop on Deformations, Texas A&M, October 2010