BroncoConnection is a 24/7 online job board containing on-campus, part-time, full-time, internship, co-op and volunteer opportunities posted by employers seeking to hire Cal Poly Pomona students and alumni. In addition, BroncoConnection provides access to Career Center events, such as career fairs, workshops and information sessions, and On-Campus Interviews.
Off-Campus Job Posting Disclaimer
The Career Center provides job listing information and related services only as a courtesy and does not in any way either endorse the employers who list job openings or guarantee the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of the information presented. Those who use the job listings do so at their own risk. The Career Center, its staff, the state university system and the State of California assume no liability related to the accuracy or inaccuracy of information provided in job listings and do not represent or act on behalf of the hiring authority.
Student Use and Conduct
While using BroncoConnection, students are subject to the rules, regulations, and policies of the activity and Cal Poly Pomona University, as stated in Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations, Section 41301, Standards for Student Conduct.
On-Campus Employment Eligibility
To be employed on-campus, a student must have a minimum 2.0 GPA (both Cal Poly Pomona and overall GPA) and be currently enrolled for at least 6.0 units (undergdraduate) / 4 units (graduate) or be a "Bridge" student who is currently not enrolled in classes, however has been enrolled in the minimum unit requirement for 3 consecutive quarters prior to taking a quarter off.
*Must be of legal status to work in California. Employers hiring the student must verify that the requirements are met at the time of hire, and at the beginning of each subsequent quarter that the student assistant works.
Please note: The use of the word "internship" to describe opportunities posted on BroncoConnection, does not imply that the position has been approved as an internship for academic credit at Cal Poly Pomona. Students seeking credit are encouraged to discuss internship guidelines and application procedures with their Faculty Advisor or contact their academic department regarding procedures for obtaining credit.
First-Time User Login
- Login to BroncoConnection using your complete Cal Poly Pomona email address as your username (Example: email@example.com) and your Bronco ID Number as your password.
- Click on the "Profile" tab on the top navigation bar to review and complete your "Personal Information", "Academic Information" and "Privacy" pages. (All fields marked with a red asterisk must be completed). Upon completion of each screen, click on "Save Changes"
- Click the "Jobs" tab on the top navigation bar to access job and internship postings
Uploading Your Resume
- From the top navigation bar, click on the "Documents" tab, then click on "Add New".
- Enter a title for the resume in the "Label" field, then click on "Browse".
- Double click on the document you wish to use, then click "Submit".
Uploading Your Transcripts
- Upload your unofficial transcripts from BroncoDirect.
- Once you have saved your document, follow the same instructions for uploading your resume to save your transcripts to your BroncoConnection account (Uploading your transcripts requires the latest version of Adobe Reader which is available in all campus computer labs.)