Alex Wei Wu
Alex Wei Wu
Name: Alex Wei Wu
Office Location: 164- 2065
Phone Number: (909)869-2409
Ph.D. Finance, Rutgers University
B.A. Economics, University of Colorado
Courses Taught: undergraduate and graduate courses in Investments, Portfolio Management, Fixed Income Securities and Markets, and Derivatives.
Most Recent Publications:
- “Value of Tax Benefits of a Dynamic Debt Policy with Regime Switching,” with Michael Dothan, Applied Economics Letters, 24(12): 888-892, 2017.
- “The Fair Value Option for Liabilities During the Financial Crisis: An Option for Lemons?” with Nicole Thibodeau and Robert Couch, Journal of Accounting, Auditing & Finance, 31(4): 441-482, 2016.
- “The Fair Value Option for Liabilities and Stock Returns During the Financial Crisis” with Robert Couch, Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 59(1): 83–98, 2016.
- “Interest Tax Shields: A Barrier Options Approach,” with Robert Couch and Michael Dothan, Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 39(1): 123-146, 2012.
- “Private Investment and Public Equity Returns,” with Robert Couch, Journal of Economics and Business, 64(2): 160-184, 2012.